Superheroes don’t always come with masks and capes; they can also be just as cool as you and I 🙂
True superheroes are everyday ordinary people who do extraordinary things. When we are blessed enough to have access to the Internet, we have the opportunity to voice goodness and hope to an otherwise negative world.
The BOB Foundation Ltd. aims to raise awareness and funds for the education of children in refugee camps. A major part of our mission is letting others know about our foundation and what we are trying to achieve. Overtime, social media has become a daily form of communication between you and the rest of the world. This is why we at BOB, realized the potential for a different kind of volunteer: A Social Media Volunteer.
Social Media Volunteers’ list of responsibilities:
- Social Media Volunteers (BOBsters) aim to help the BOB Foundation Ltd. raise awareness about our brand and our cause.
- BOBsters are encouraged to follow us on all our social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, WordPress, Linkedin and Pinterest) and like, share, retweet, repost and pin our posts wherever possible.
- BOBsters are also encouraged to reach out to their friends and family encouraging them to sign up to our Volunteer list.
- As a registered BOBster, we will keep you up to date with our progress so that you can be a part of an amazing journey to help restore world peace through education.
- If any hands on volunteering opportunities are required, we will contact you via your desired email address in our initial recruitment phase where you will be given preference over non-registered volunteers.
So join us and become the superhero our world needs to see, become a BOBster today! To register your interest, simply email us on email@example.com
Love and Light,